Pages

Tuesday

Menjawab 99 Soalan Mautttt....! Thanks To Miss Epa..

Di sini saya menjawab soalan2 dari Miss Epa...hi hi hi....Terima kasih kerana sudi untuk mengetag saya ye....

001. Real name :
Amirah (Princess)

002. Nick name :
carnationmyra, myra, cherry

003. Age :
Sweet 21...

004. Zodiac sign :
Capricorn

005. Male or Female :
Female...

006. Elementary :
Taski ABIM Lumut

007. Middle school :
Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Pangkalan TLDM I, Lumut, Perak
Sekolah Rendah Kebangsaan Bandar Penawar, Desaru, Johor

008. High School :
Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Pangkalan TLDM, Lumut, Perak
Sekolah Menengah Teknik Seri ISkandar, Bota, Perak (civil engineering)

009. College :
Universiti Malaysia Pahang (UMP), Gambang, Pahang (chemical engineering)

010. Hair colour :
Black hair...

011. Long or Short :
Pretty long hair...hi hi hi....

012. Loud or Quite :
Sometimes can be too quiet and sometimes can be too loud!

013. Sweats or Jeans :
Ermmm...Jeans...

014. Phone or Camera :
Lappy....! hi hi hi...kidding yo...phone la....

015. Health Freak :
Broken leg....

016. Drink or Smoke:
Never and ever...i want to have cute babies...

017. Do you have a crush on someone :
Yes, I do!!

018. Eat or Drink :
Like to drink plenty of water....can't live without water.....

019. Piercings :
1 on both my ears.....but i don't like to wear earings....

020. Tattoos :
Erghh...never can get this....

021. Social or Anti-Social :
Social...

022. First Piercing :
When I was a baby...

023. First Relationship :
When I was 18...with someone in PLKN...ha ha ha!

024. First Best Friend :
Izyan Nuraini BT Sufian....I miss her sooooo much...we were the cutest baby born in 1988 at naval base at that time....! hi hi hi!

025. First Award :
In Kindergarten...sweet memory....

026. First Kiss :
In 1988...hi hi hi!

027. First Pet :
Rabbit...

028. First Big Vacation :
Errr....never have a big vacation.....

029. First Love at First Sight :
Never falling in love at first sight....

030. First Big Birthday :
Every year....I love my friends!

----- Currently...

031. Eating :
Currently not eating....

032. Drink :
Swallowing my own saliva....ha ha ha!

033. Excitement Level:
Yeah....!

034. I'm about to :
Eat somethings.....so hungry....

035. Listening to :
Lily Allen's songs.....

036. Plan for today :
Ironing clothes.....huh~

037. Waiting for :
Sims 3 installation.....

038. Energy Level :
Yeeeehaaaa!!

039. Thinking of Someone :
Just thinking of my b busuk....

040. Want Kids? :
I want kids....

041. Want to Get Married? :
I want to get married....

042. Careers in Mind? :
Businesswoman...I want to have my own restaurant and boutique...

----- Which is better in the boy/girl you like..

068. Lips or Eyes? :
Both...

069. Romantic or Funny? :
Both...

070. Shorter or Taller :
Taller of course!

071. Protective or Caring? :
Both...

072. Romantic or Spontaneous :
Both...

073. Nice Stomach or Nice Arms? :
Really don't mind....actually I like 'buncit' type...kawaii!

074. Sensitive or Loud? :
-

075. Hook-up or Relationship? :
Stay in our relationship!! 'Parang' blink2 is already prepared!

076.Trouble Maker or Hesitant? :
-

----- Have you ever..

080. Lost glasses or contacts :
Never...

081. Ran away from home:
Never...

082. Held a gun/knife for self defence :
Never...

083. Killed Somebody :
Never....

084. Broken somenone's heart :
Yup....

085. Been arrested :
Never...

087. Cried when someone died :
A few months ago....Al-Fatihah to Athif Hardy bin Musstafa....

----- Do you believe in..

089. Yourself :
Sometimes....

090. Miracles :
I never believe the miracles is surround me....

091. Love at first sight :
Yes, I do believe....

092. Heaven :
Yes, I do believe....

093. Santa Claus :
hi hi hi...not now....

094. Tooth Fairy :
No, i don't believe...and I never think about it....

095. Kiss in The First Date :
Hurmmm...wekkkk!

----- Truthfully..

097. Is there someone you would want to be with right now? :
Yes...I want to be with him right now!! I love you....!!

098. Are you seriously happy with where you're in life now? :
Not yet....

099. Do you believe in God? :
Of course I do....I believe in Allah s.w.t......Thanks Allah.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

salam mira...alhmdulillah..jumper gak ko...aku bukk account fs..tp xjumpe gak..ko de FB kan> aku da add.t jgn lupe approve ya...

~izyan nuraini sapian~